- Responsible for managing the Facebook page at global health nonprofit organization, Population Services International (PSI).
- Created daily posts, weekly reports, monthly reports and research to increase engagement and following.
- Increased the page’s engagement by roughly 350%.
- Created content during live tweet sessions at PSI. This included: watching a live event, producing tweets and engaging with partners and relevant organizations and individuals.
- Worked with a colleague to launch an Instagram page. This included: extensive research, creating initial posts and promotion of the page.
- Prepared a media kit for a celebrity ambassador trip at PSI.
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Arts & Design (concentration in journalism)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Stays up to date with new trends, strategies and technology
- Creative eye and eager for a challenge